Apple App Store is in number one position in terms of revenue and premium apps. More than 60% apps in the Apple app store are paid apps i.e. you need to pay some money to access the full features of these apps. The trends in app market change very quickly and the app which is number one position may not be in top 10 next month. So one needs to do some research before installing any iPad Air app. Those who don’t have time to research or don’t know anything about apps; here is the list of top 15 apps of 2015.
1. Swift key: Along with a full-fledged (QWERTY) keyboard, it features the best word predictive engine. This is a free app and helps immensely in typing.
2. Evernote: Want to quickly create a simple note while you are busy in browsing or watching YouTube, no other app in Apple App Store is better than Evernote.
3. LastPass: This app is very useful if your device is compatible with iOS 8. It automatically gets integrated with safari browser and helps in automatically filling the forms and managing the passwords.
4. 1password: Similar to Lastpass, but this one has an integrated browser and one can use it as per their needs.
5. VSCO cam: Now you can edit your photos in your phone itself and by installing this app you can unleash the real potential of your iPhone or iPad Air 2 cameras.
6. Pocket: You can save the content you are viewing in safari (or any other browser) and you can read that content later (offline).
7. News 360: As the name itself suggests, this app will help you in getting the news that had happened around the world. Several customizable options of it are worth noting here.
8. ESPN SportCenter: You can add your favorite teams, players, sports to this app favorites and you can easily follow them.
9. Yahoo Weather: Stay updated on the weather conditions of your area with this new app.
10. Mint: You can plan your financial resources and budget more perfectly with this app.
11. Day One: You need to pay $4.99 to install this app and apart from acting as a diary, it has several advanced features.
12. Open Table: Helps you in choosing the perfect restaurant near to your location.
13. P calc: You need to pay $9.99 to have this app and it simply turns your apple device into a scientific calculator.
14. Hours: Keep track of all your actions with the help of this time tracking app.
15. WorldMate: If you are planning for a world tour, you must install this travel friendly app in you iPhone.
However, remember that there are hundreds of thousands of Apple iPad apps in the market and the above list is only 15 of that huge number. Therefore we highly recommend that you do your own research about other popular iOS apps and existing iPad Air deals before making a final decision on which iPad tablet and apps to buy.